WobblyDancer

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Singapore Slingers won

Today I went to watch a basketball match...
You must be wondering:
"What the?? Miss Jenny went to see a basketball match, did she go to the wrong place?"
Yup I thought of that too before I went... But guess what... I did sit thru the match and Singapore SLingers won...I heard from the radio tat they had lost a few matches beforehand... Hmmm..but they won just because of my presence. HaHA!

Why I went?
It's all because of Mr Harris, our acting class teacher who wan us to write something on a tournament...
!#$%^&*() ... SHouldn't us be watching a dance concert...
But I did enjoy the match .. ya.. THe players were abit off at first but later when the match went on... Spirit was built up and with all the cheering from the audience and ME of cos... They won...101 -93..Awesome...
A basketball match is a also performance. .. It can see how the players react, respond, communicate, interact, stay focus, work as a team and etc...These are all elements that we apply in dance....It is indeed quite interesting to relate it to dance..

Ok Miss Jenny had been really busy these times round...
FIrstly, it's of cos my study, my mid term just passed... Din do really well .. but it's ok... will do better finals...then the esplanade show next weekend... Gosh....Come watch ok....13th n 14th October 6pm
SEcondly, it's my students, there will be sitting for their exam soon... and there still look lost at times..
Thirdly, my little boy had gone thru the first phrase of the GEP test... Having his second round soon...STRESS! he takes exam but I stress....
Just have to cross my fingers and pray for everything fine...
Ok Gotta stop here...
Really tired! have rehearsal tomolo....
NITE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home