WobblyDancer

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day

Today is Teacher's day.

Because I was so busy with my studies and work the past few months and my laptop was sent for repair, so din blog for a few months. After SYF and World Dance Alliance Asia Pacific conference, I had been to China in June to upgrade myself. Learn Jazz and two dances. Also attended Bill T. Jones workshop.

In July was really busy with work. Prepared WRPS's Stars Nite and SACPS and DHS's national day concert.
SACPS's National day concert



13th July went to watch Jacky Cheung's Concert with Teo Li Li
Before my school started, went to star cruise with my grandma. She really aged and I felt that I really have to spend time with her...
My grandma and I


Lasalle's School reopened on 13th August. Schedule was so packed that I hardly had times to teach. Luckily hav some students around me to help me up during their breaks. Really appreciated your help. RL...

Today, I was so happy cos my student celebrated Teacher's day with me in SHHK...the guys gave me a card. And there was also a cake for my mother and me.
Teacher's day cake
At least they still remember my present. Not like some of the ex-students...Sigh! hope they will remember me forever.
My trophy
(Left: Yus, Cindy, Yuanyi, Yixin, me, Sem, Waner)
Also, I wanna thank my Riverside Sec 4 graduating students for their "Best Dance instructress trophy" they had given me on thursday. It was awesome. I really enjoy the great time I had with you. It was really a hardtime after all of you stepped down. It had been awhile before I I got used to not having you all around... ='(
But your juniors are really hardworking and this year committees are really doing a great job. So I gained my confidence with RSS... Just remember to come back after you graduated.

Dinner: I had a wonderful dinner with mum and dad and SC and Huiying Jie in Lao Beijing. Thanks for your treat SC.
Enough of updating... Not feeling well... Get well soon Jenny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home