WobblyDancer

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

NDP finally over!!!

Singapore
Happy Birthday Singapore!
-9th August 2005-

Finally is over.... "Let's REach out for the skies..."
Frankly speaking although I'm tired over this NDP rehearsals, but I did enjoy myself with RSS gals... They are so cute, fun, noisy and make me feel younger.... whahaha!

"Hey Gals, u all looks gorgeous and sexy...hahaha! Nice Works!! Dun forget there are more performance to come very soon, Be prepared with tough trainin.. Miss Jenny will be angry n fierce if u dun behave!"

Beside the performance, I like the fireworks too... They are so beautiful, Guess wat... for the past few rehearsals, I did not take any pic of it at all... I was too attracted to it.
But not for the actual day... I managed to take a few shots of them...

Fireworks!

The shooting stars...

My fav... the one which explode
with a star in the center

n the final one...

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home