WobblyDancer

Sunday, April 22, 2007

To all my Students


It has been almost 2 yrs since I last blog.

Had been bussi with work, school and family all these while..

Life din really go smoothly for me...

Lost my beloved uncle... Chng Chock Liang...in March 1oth '06

a month later... I lost my beloved 2 yrs old Rottweiller...Toffee who was my best fren who lent his ears to me when I was feeling down...


I was living at the most torturous state of my life...

I was LOST...

Although I continued working but I was not my usual self anymore...
I started to dislike my work.. lost interest in dance...

I stopped logging on to the net and tat's why I stopped blogging...

May '06

eric's mum bought me a dog... Rhodesian Ridgeback... Tyson..

He brightened my life...
He is so Cute....
I told myself ... I couldn't go on this way... cos this wasn't Jenny...
I registered myself in the BA Dance program in Lasalle...I started school in July 2006..
Although I enjoy the life being a student.. but I missed my student... I had given up a few schools...

Now at this point of my life, I think I should blog again.
Who inspires me to write again.. Is my Dunman's students...

I felt really touch on the comments they had on their blogs, the video Dora's had created( It's awesome...) and many many more...

At first, I told myself not to have high expectation on the students, GOLD is really enough...


However, gradually when I saw their progress, I started to aim higher... (You should be proud my dear students, as you already excel in my heart... )


Truthfully, I was really disappointed to the with ur(Dunman) performance during SYF...(wrong positioning, not synchonised, falling off and blar blar(learnt from Dora...) It could be better...

But It's over! It's good enough...
"Dunman High School ... Chinese Dance GOLD award..."

This is good enough for me to update my resume... Thank you Dunman Chinese Dancers...
I am also happy that you all have created this bond within yourselves.. the most precious of school life-- Friendship...
I dunno about the past students but they had always given me the impression that they dun really work together... cos I always heard the PRC and stuffss... Hmmm & ya!!! the "Minorities"少数民族 ” 钟老师 always said... 哈哈!

Ok gotta! stop now...My Riversidians Modern dancers are competing later... if I don't sleep, they will all look ugly later and they will definitely blame the Dunman CS Dancers... HaHa!
Ya I wish them best of luck and thanks for the surprise birthday party...Love you all...

p/s: Dunman students.. you had granted my bday wishes.. as I only wish for GOLD for your school... forgot about the honours..hmmm... The Honour you had long given to me ... I am honour to be your dance teacher...Love you all..

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Fading Silhouette said...

yea.. nice to see you around.. jiafeng here.. =)

 
At 2:08 AM , Blogger tong♥ said...

thank you LOVE YOU too. its an honour to hve u as our tchr. its u who made us noe how we can actually bond. SMILE MORE. ure damn cute and pretty. =)

 
At 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello i'm at your blog! (: thank you so much all these while, thank you thank you. i knw my words don't count much, but i'm very happy that you are our teacher, and am super glad that we actually did it, you did it (: liang lao shi wo ai ni (:

 
At 5:10 AM , Blogger Weijia said...

LOL! hahah we're dunman high lah liang lao shi. hahahah. thanks for blogging all that about us. im glad youre our teacher. cant imagine having wang lao shi back. joylynn and i would like QUIT immediately LOL!

sorry for being such troublemakers yea. along with joylynn. hah. and rebellious. and defiant. and all that jazz. its the raging hormones i swear. lol.

anyway thanks for taking us for SYF. sorry, we didnt get the gwh but i suppose its over le. we'll just have to jiayou and do our best in showing everyone else that we actually are gwh standard (:

thankyou.

ps actually this is from all the sec3s lah

pps please get a tagboard HAH! easier to comment LOL

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

OMG liang lao shi! :D haha this post is your best post ever! it touched me alot..sorry ive always been a blur one (oops) >< but i tink all those scoldings frm you have been worthwhile i swear, haha! :D

u're a super teacher man! so glad ure actually our tchr now:D THANKYOU! ai nii!(; the honours always exist in our hearts

yah u shud get a tagboard and blog more often(: haha

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger GR said...

hello!!:) thanks for being such a wonderful , cute , sweet , friendly and funny teacher:)u know u are one of the reasons that make us love dance even more:) ur hard work n efforts and hopes in us have really inspired and touched us :D WE LOVE YOU ALL THE WAY!!:) u are forever our no.1 teacher:) U RAWK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home