Reached RSS at 6.45am and started to "paint" my gals.
Was nervous, cos today was my most stressful day..
All the other genre had clinched a gold award and guessed my gals would be in extreme pressure...
They all looked pretty with my new "mixture" of colours...Blue and Yellow .. so shade of yellow>green> blue... Woooaaa... awesome...
At first, I thought that their costume would look liked pyjamas on stage... But my gorgeous dancers had such lengthy lines that they all looked tall... WOW...
I saw them dance once and I rushed off to Melissa's Quek class...
As usual, I was late... Haizz... But I guessd Melissa would understand... She's very understanding..
Intitially, I dun wished to go... cos I was too worried with my RSS.. but I gotta fail if I was not present... cos I had missed so many of her classes and assessment was on wed... So die die also must go...
However, I left early at 1130am n rushed down to UCC...
TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS...zoomzoom....
The Riversidians were already there... Mrs Pang was there too with Mr KOK...
I felt that the RSS's principal was so supportive unlike the other school principal...hmmmm... dun wish to mention who ..heehee...

International dance was always very competitive...
So I dun ask for much Riversidian... A Silver would be enough...
I din know why my student tend to get nervous on stage... Not STeady at all..DHS oso liked this...
AS usual they started off quite nice.. but in btw as usual same pple same fault.. shouldn't hav entrust her. But the flow was nice when it started from the beautiful cross... n everything went smooth then with the beautiful lightings...Diyanah did extremely well...The rest i felt tat u were too nervous...
I stayed back to watch other school till 4pm ... some were really good ... but mostly were hiphop n stuff... I wondered why nowadays the instructors only know how to choreograph hiphop.. n their choreography could be expected... NO kick at all.. Or was it my problem... I still prefer Artistry... FLow... Beautiful landscape just liked a portrait or a painting
Riversidian .. I would be sure u would definitely clinch a Silver...but should be gold...with no mistake...
After that, I went to Dunman high to see the Senior high students...
The Juniors were there... Haha... miss them abit la.. cos din see them over the weekends..Kinda missed their laughters.
Dunman high seniors were hardworking... but only 2 mths of practices, I really din expect much..Moreover, their dance was very balletic... so it's even harder for them to execute.


2 Comments:
Dear Miss Jenny,
Thank you for everything that you have done all these years. You have been very patient and resilient with us. You believed in us although we are not your best dancers.
Truthfully, i felt like i let you down on SYF day. However, you thought i danced well. Thank you very much.
Also, i am glad that you moved on with your life after a heavy downfall. Dancing helps to release all the sadness and stress(for me!).
I love you lots!
Ps: Maybe you should open up a dance class so that i can join..lol
ahhh!!
i agree with her.
open class i oso wan join! XD!
love ya lots!!
gonna miss you wen u leave.
but must respect ure decision!
if not later mdm rekha scold again.
whaahahaha!!!
sorry, for being nervous on stage. =/ at least i did enjoy it. :D! i got smile!! ahas!!!
im happy with the silver, even though we cud have done better.
but nvms, xiexie 4 all ure efforts even though u r so busy. XD!
'genie' in the bottle(:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home