SYF Closing Ceremony
SYF 2005 Closing Ceremony!!!
-29th July 2005-
Today is the last performing arts lesson wth the gals from St Anthony's Cannosian Primary, have been teaching here for the past 3 weeks. Actually, wanna stay back to tok to the little p3 gals but I've to rush down to Kallang to see what can I help up for the performance tonight. Next time ba...
At first, was thinkin of helpin RSS, but they came so late so I went to check out the NorthVista gals....
Hee! Dad was already there so I only Help abit on touching up, n they looked really gorgeous with the costumes on...
Here's a few shots on North Vista n Riversidians...
North Vista - 梅-
The NorthVista gals with my
mum n I in their dressing room.
The NorthVista Gals on stage
See how gorgeous are they.
Riversidian -密林深处-
The Hunters...
Strike a pose! Really hard to get a nice shot as
u know my mum always has "Never-ending"
movements.. Ha HA HA!
Summary of the performance...
I still prefer my mum's dance items... That's all folks! Short n sweet right!
Hi dancers of Riverside n North-Vista, u all r awesome...Well Done!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home