WobblyDancer

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My teacher still remember my choreography in class

Today I woke up at 4am.
My teacher肖燕英 arrived at 5.30am. I went to pick her up and have breakfast with her and Ms Yan Wen Fang. I missed her so much. I held on her arms so tight. And really appreciated the time when I studied in Beijing. She was then liked my mother as she has the same hairstyle as my mum, she dresses liked my mum and her style and character are the same too. She is such a good teacher and I just love her.
During my school days, because I'm the only Asian student, she had to slow down her pace when she gave class while I dropped down notes... Hmmm... In Chinese. Gosh! I was so stuck and slow that time I remembered. So embarassing. So dear students do have a good knowledge of Chinese, who knows one day you be handling with Chinese words.
While having conversation with Ms Yan, she mentioned to her, she had a very deep impression on me during class. As I always have those weird ideas and my funny gestures and movements were liked so different from the rest. I was so delighted, as imagine she had taught so many students and she still rememeber my motif and my choreography. Ha Ha Ha!
But I dragged through my classes today... Gosh Contemporary then performance lab and then ballet. It was torturing. I changed 3 tops and a leotard, all soaked with my perspiration. Yucks! Then I had a quick lunch with Meng Hooi and Hazel and back to my theory class. By the time, also because after a heavy lunch, I felt liked sleeping. My eyelids were so heavy while we watched the video installation in the NAFA Art Gallery.
but the installation was amazing. So Ritual, how I wish I could choreograph a dance with the installation.
However, I feel that it suits Rebecca's choreography better. She was such a amuse, she just danced out her composition ard the installation. so funny.
Aft class, Had my dinner with my teacher. Took her to eat at Siam kitchen. She liked it so much. And we walked back to the hotel. She gotta get some rest as she giving speech and workshop tomolo. So sad that I can't attend. But I believe that those who are present, will benefit from her seminar. Jia You Laoshi.

Jaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home