Fuchun Garden Performance
Today the little gals from WRPS performed in Fuchun Gdn with Riversidians Chinese Dance grp.
The little ones were so nervous... little giggles here n there but they were really cutie n funny...
After making up for them (actually din help much cos there were parents around to help so woow..
really great to have mummies around to help...)
Then we went to Fuchun Garden... It's already very crowded when we arrived...
When the gals saw the stage, it made them even more nervous. HaHaHA!
when I told them I not staying for their performance, they were disappointed...
hmmm... but they still sent me off happily... I told them they will do a great job...
Heard from the teachers, said they did well... n enjoyed themselves...

The 3 Sweetie Pies
Strike A Pose!
Supposed to meet mum n dad in Marina to collect the camera at 8 but...
I still sneaked to Riverside to take photo with the "children"...
din have the chance to take a photo with them on Syf closing cermony
as they left so quickly so die die also must take this time...
Only manage to take with the "older batch"
cos think the "younger" ones were "shy" to take with me ba....
hmmm.... NVM.... I still took with them...
Pretty gals n hunks....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home