WobblyDancer

Monday, June 27, 2005

E left.

School reopens...
Time to start work ,hmmm
(Dun think I had break during the holidays, was working thru'out)
...hmm... today seen to be a sad day to me... Teary

E went back to Aussie.
Sydney Opera House
Was moody thru'out the day as I had to work and had no time to stay with him.
Time passed really fast. By the time I reached home, had dinner, took a shower > then was time to send him off.
We were quiet thru'out the drive to the airport. He looked very troubled, maybe he was worried of the workload sthat he is going to face when he is back to the uni.
My heart was heavy, my eyes were soaked with tear-drops, I thought I will cry but I tried to hold it back. ( I know the next time, he come back, he be a doctor. Really feel proud and happy of him.) Although I should have used to it by now, but still I couldn't bear to part with him.
I couldn't sleep, started to miss him. Will not be able to see him till next yr.
Sighz... Let's work hard together.
Love you E, all the best.


("Jenny is sad.")No




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home