My Birthday
Had been busy recently, and din remember much about my birthday... Anyway I am too afraid to recall... as I am 26yrs old... Oops! pls dun let others know ya.... Hee!
Ok! right I'm 26yrs old so what. My heart is still very young as I'm always surrounded with cheerful and pretty students. So I'm always as young as them. I'm still single hmmm... wonder when I will get married.
Ok this yr plan....
1. Train my kids well in SHHK for perfromance next Jan (must come support)
2. Train my primary school kids for SYF next yr.
3. Train my Secondary and JC students for SYF in 2007
4. Get a degree.... hmmm a bit old ya... (but is never to old to learn right)
5. n.... to be continued
AM I too greedy? hmmm... guess not ba!
Ok hope all my dream come true.... Praying praying praying.... it definitely come true....=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home