WobblyDancer

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Stressz... Sleepless nite....

It was 2am in the morning n I am still up here...
Haven't been writing for more than 3 mths.
Sleepless nitez for almost a wk. Just can't sleep
Sighz! Have been really stressz out aft I came bk from China.
Why? cos of SYF!

Only 19 more days n that's the competition. =(
The dances I choreographed are all still in a mess...n The kids dun seems to be nervous or frightened. Maybe they just treated it as CCA ba. Sometimes I really blame myself to go to study in China... n left the students here...
I know the kids are stressz out too cos of studies n SYF...
But how come they couldn't express wat I wan...? are they too young... or the problem lies on me.... is it my demonstration not clear enough? maybe I am not a good teacher... or else why aft some many trainings, there is still no improvement... Sometimes really wanted to give upn quit reaching the kids.

At home, everyone thought I lead an easy life... My job is easy $$$. They just dun seem to understand, n wat I do will never be appreciated, so sometimes I just kept everything to myself... anyway Is my own work! What for bring all the troubles I faced home right! So just treat it as nothing happened. N maybe I will have a few hours of happiness at home... n ya thanks to REyner... who always brings joy to me...

Think I shall stop here... I feel much better after writing.
Lastly I just hope tat everything will go smoothly n Hope that the kids will do well during the competitions.
Just gotta bear with it till 13th April, n I be out of it.
Buddha bless me...

3 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Blogger lifeshington_nic said...

lao shi meiyi here!!! juz happen to pass by ur blog... read ur post... lao shi ni yao jia you!!! jia you!!! :D dun get to stress up... tell u a way to relieve stress( do this onli at home at home) ... u bent ur head towards the left...stretch out ur left hand 90 degrees... then write an eight horizontally in the air...it shud help u to relieve a bit of stress according to my sci teacher...dun understand...u ask mi on sun :D okie jia you!!! wo zi chi ni!!! btw...link me: http://kisiao4eva.blogspot.com

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger Rui said...

Hey.. Dun lidat leh.. I noe u v stress.. U r a gd teacher dun worry.. The prob lies w us.. Dun stress.. I promise i'll work hard for SYF.. I'll eat my medicine & get well soon.. Yao jian chi! Try to slp if not can't concentrate well.. We reali like u as our instructor.. Niwae.. Jus take care ya? C u on Sun =)

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger Fading Silhouette said...

you've think too much my dear jiejie.. reading what you've wrote.. seems like you have a lot of time thinking of "am i a good teacher?" or "is my demonstration not clear enough?" huh.. you think too much.. and thinking of those takes up time.. if you have so much time.. why don't you use the time to think of how to help your dancer improve so that they can get a gold for syf..? stress isn't a stress if you don't treat it as a stress.. maybe you think it's tough not to think that this IS a stress.. but.. this kind of tension is also not good for health.. if you fall sick.. how are you gonna help your dancer to improve so that they can get a gold for syf..?

anyway.. this is just my opinion.. and beware.. this is not a lecture.. haha.. if my words hurt you.. i'm sorry jiejie..

by the way.. jiafeng here.. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home