WobblyDancer

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Last Day of Dance Camp

Today is the last day of dance camp.
But I was not there, ("sob sob" with my dearest dance pals, students) cos I was involved in the NDP rehearsal in Kranji camp.
Had a slight fever in the morning, thought I will not be able to Tahan thru'out, but fortunately the weather turned out to be really cooling and the sun is filtered by the beautiful clouds. HAHAHA!
Guess what, I was fully compact with the necessary sun-protection gear, the sun-shade, cap, sun block, umbrella and WATER etc. Sound funny right, a person like me who love to tan so much in the past turn out to be a different person - Snow White- fairer skin.
(Hmm, this was after I read the news of the skin cancer patient and the "scary photo of her" which brainwash me to "play" under the sun. It doesn't mean that I will stop my out-door events( oh pls this will kill Jenny who is a Sunshine "gal", ) but do protect ur skin ya.... - an advice to all sunshine men, women young kids out there, Auntie Jenny old liao, got experienced, so can listen - HAHAHA!
The rehearsal was sucked, as usual, things never turn out good on the first practice. Luckily the weather was fine and they provide good food-KFC and ROTI-BOY or else I will struggle the people there. >punch, kick, pinch<>
Back to the dance camp, it was the last day, n I was not there, wonder what was the celebration after that...hmm... a big feast-- i know no BBQ cos no time to prepare. Heard they left a lot of money, wondered how come previously, the other-in- charge had to fork out money ....hmmm... Maybe this time round the food not that appetising... dunno la me not -in- charge dun care. Anyway, must thanks so many people to make this camp possible- Ah Pei, Ah Zhen Ah Ji, for instructing the kids. The food-in charge, the cleaniness people...etc frankly speaking I do not know the person so dun dare to mention the name. Also I heard from Mum, tat the kids worked together well, no conflicts, no arguement, no gossip... and is the best camp ever had... Congrats! And I wish this will carry on forever.
Ok gotta stop here... Think I too long winded these days...ANyway, You guyz in the camp worked hard and should rest well... n to the gals in NDP... Let's make the rest of the rehearsals an enjoyable experience and also a good chance to get together and know each others well...
Ding! Zzz...ZzZ...oink oink!

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM , Blogger fUtuRe_dreamZ said...

hmmm let mi tell u y we got back sho much money haha... COS everyday breakfast eat BREAD lehz sure left lot money one wat..haha.. Jk jk .. =P.. lala~

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Rui said...

Ya lor.. We had bread every morn so saved alot of $.. Heard it's S2 per loaf is it? Niwae, how's NDP & the gers? Got any tix to go watch them on NDP?

 
At 11:49 PM , Blogger fUtuRe_dreamZ said...

NO.. NO.. is per loaf $1 from fairprice then the last day is gardinen dun how spell tt one is $1.50 if i not wrong i got do marketing before one..haha.. but okie larh... not tt bad help us save money.. should thx them.. haha oso wif tt can oso kaya..haha

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Zu You said...

Haha... Guess what, the big tin of kaya that we ate cost only $2.20! Cheap right? Anyway, we didn't blow the remaining money on the last day. I heard it's going to be used for a celebration after the december dance camp :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home