WobblyDancer

Saturday, November 13, 2004

First time given an infusion

Yesterday after the dinner, wonder why I have a very bad Gastric Pain... around 4am I woke up n vomit... It was a long n terrible night. At around 8am I woke up to go for my Chinese Dance Syllabus class. Thought I was better so I joined in the class for demonstration. Who knows when I laid my abdomen on the floor, my pain occurred again... This time is unbearable. I told the teacher that I need to rest but she refused as we need to complete 16 hours of class in ordered to take the exam which was day after... I was worried too so I continue till I can't bear the pain tat I started to sob. That was when my teacher asked me to stop. I went to the school clinic to get some medication n went home... Tao n Niu Ting were with me... It was realy kind of them to look after me... Especially Tao Lu. SHe was with me the whole afternoon. But things dun turn good... at around 6 pm.. My pain become severe n tempertature went up to 38.7'c. I told Tao Lu I had to go to the Hosital. I contact Yao Laoshi n she rushed me to China Airforce Hosital. The hospital was not as bad as I imagine.. Indeed it was quite well-furnished.
In hospital, YaoLaoshi who had a weak knee rushed and dashed around the hosiptal to paid n get the medication, I really owed her much as she really look aft me like her daughter... SHould had asked Tao to come. I was examined to contract a severe gastric flu which led to gastritis and caused urinary inflammation n increase of temperture. I guessed it was the shower that I took after I drank Baileys. Had caught a cold from there.
I was given one bottle of VC n two bottle of antibodies infusion... It was my first time given an infusion... Wonder why I started to weep when I saw the Jab... It was not that I fear the Jab, but the fear n loneliness that my loved ones are not with me... I weeped n sobbed loudly... especially after I answered called from my mum, Eric n family... I started to know that the love they had for me was so much but yet so far to feel... Thanks for the concern n sorry to worry you all.
I was left in the infusion room for 2 n half hours ... Very miracle.. the infusion was incredibly good... my pain lessened... I reached home n rest early tat day... It was indeed a very pain n long day for me...
one word to describe the day "FEARFUL"

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM , Blogger Rui said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home