Tiring Day
Today E had his operation, guess he mush be really painful.
"It really not my fault I dun mean to cause you this, Sorry ya!"
Sent him to hospital n then rush back to revise with Rey. Really feel very nervous for his exam, it was liked I am the one taking the exam. But think if he dun make careless mistake he can get good grades. Or else E & my hardwork will be flush down the drain.
Went back to hospital to fetch E, He looked ok but maybe he was still under anesthetic ba...When I sent him back, I rushed back to RSS. The kids were discussing their DanceWorks stuff... I felt that aft Syf, the gals seen to like dance more. Hope this spirit will be lasting. Then the tailor came to take measurement, hmm... they were very late. "DO YOU KNOW THAT THE DANCERS HAD TEST TOMORROW?" Was nearly late to pick Rey up as my watch stopped. Luckily, one of the 4 chatterbox shouted out the time.
Guess what, Rey gave me carnations for Mother's day, It was really out-of shocked as he... a shy boy liked him.... got me the flowers so secretive that no one at home knew it... I nearly broke into tears when he passed the flowers to me.... but i held my tears back.... as there were so many people. but i did shed a tiny drops when i got up the car. I was overjoyed. I was so proud that I announced it to everyone at home. Hahaha...! U know he spent $1.80 paying for the flowers from the bookshop n he only left 20 cents for lunch. Luckily, had packed bread for him. Rey really mean a lot to me... Although he is not my real son, I will treat him as one....THANKS REY!
So today will be "A unforgetable day" for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home