SYF over!
SYF finally over. HaHaHa!
Dunno why everything seems to brighten up so much. Suddenly I feel so relieved.
No more headache, no more toothache but still need to go see a dentist. Had a bad toothache for almost two weeks, Dragged for so long, cos too stress up with SYF and not enough time at all. But now, I feel so free and abit bored. Think I still prefer work plus a little of stress, then will make my metabolism rate higher. Hee! then can slim down too.
YJC got a Silver, actually quite surprised as I thought they will only clinched a Bronze. But dun think the principal was pleased with that cos she is so demanding. Dunno whether can I secure my job there or not? Aiya hack care. Can't blame anyone, cos although what I had for this batch were a grp of no dance background gals, but they are very well-behaved and hardworking, they could get a silver is their hardwork, not mine. Dun be sad gals you all did well. 3cheerz for the YJC gals.
This morning I woke up so early in the morning. Waited for the costumes at the Costume shop till 10plus last nite. Was worried at first as the gals din really try on the costumes to dance. Luckily the costume turned out to be quite special n elegant after seeing Rui Rui tried it. Phew!
Ya right! Luckily my mum came to remind me that the costume might turn out very revealing better wear a skin color leotard in it. Or else the kids be dancing (RA) non-censored dance on the stage. HA HA Ha.
Couldn't really sleep well cos of the Riversidians. Being a choreographer is as stress as the dancers-
When I reached school, it was already 7am. But the gals were not ready yet. They are liked babies. Dunno this dunno that. Luckily I thought of the Chinese dancers, they were much more capable than the Modern dancers. They could tie hair, make-up, sew, like all rounders. Maybe they were older cos most of the MD dancers are in sec 2s. But I still feel that we should train them as all rounders. Rui rui, u know wat to do right! Ya Thanks so much Chinese dancers for the help.
At first, din wanna go and see as it will make me more nervous. However, becos I had a very supportive mum, she accompanied me to see them dance. Hey MD gals, you are so honoured cos my mum din even see her own dances but yours. SC came too, SC din wanna go at first cos he wanna studied for his exam next week. But after non-stopping of pestering he finally came. Told him gals be disappointed if he din turn up as he promised them in advanced.
My heart was pumping so vigourously before the dance started. The moment I heard their music, I started to pray. Although they were not very synchornized, but the whole dance turned out to be very beautiful. It was also very lucky of the gals that the items before them were terribly boring and also RValley came after them.
The RVSS dancers were very well-trained and look very pro. But guess wat they had 4 choreographers and the formation were actually very common. Just that the dancers were very good.Ha Ha Ha very boastful right. But it's true, my mum said that too.
The result be out on Friday. Gotta pray hard. All the best gals .
Jaa.
=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home