WobblyDancer

Thursday, November 04, 2004

My Life in China

It has been almost a month since I start my course, Really enjoy myself here in China. Cooling weather, nice food and most importantly I dance everyday. It has been always my dream to have dance lessons everyday... Different dances, from Modern dance to Chinese Dance, Ballet to Chinese Classical, Hip-hop to Chinese Folk Dance... All sorts of dance, Hee Just one Word to describe "爽"!
I have never left home for so long by myself... However, I seem to like the feeling of living alone. I do my household chores, made my bed, wash toilet, empty the bin, wash clothes with hand leh no washing machine( is not that tough ya... I can live without the maid)... and the kitchen is all mine hee... But seldom cook cos by the time my class ended is already 7pm. So gotta reserve my" good" cooking skills till holiday i guess :)
I get to know a lot of frens from all around China. Some of them are famous dancers and choreographers... Their leg are those who can hold there for seconds. Hee! However,I'm not that bad though... I am their classmate ("新加坡姑娘" they called me) so we are 平起平坐, 不分上下. Hee Hee! Gain a lot of knowledges from them, they are indeed pro and experienced... 真得是大开眼界! I am also very fortunate to get good lecturers to instruct me, they are really very responsible, skilful and patience.
Frankly, I too miss HOME, I miss Reyner, Toffee, my parent, my frens and my students. Wonder how my students are doing... Really worried they "stray" when I am not around ya. Just hope that they do well without me... Really worried abt my SYF 2005. Hope they do well ya.

Oh ya! Last Sunday, 28th October 2004,my house blackout, hee guess wat, I sob sob... Shame Shame right hee... But just couldn't help it cos it so dark, all I can see is the blinking light from the Buddha photo frame my dearest mum bought to assure my safety here. My landlady din top-up the electric card so my house just black out. Luckily I have change the light buld in my corridor so the only light supply i could get was that. I waited for almost 2 hours to reach my landlady to come for help. It had been really kind of 姚老师 to help me to get hold of her. Really Thrilling experience here. Hee!

Hee think that's all folk for today... is getting really late and my class start at 8am tomolo... Gotta go...Ding!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home