Thursday, September 30, 2004
About Me

- Name: WobblyDancer
- Location: Clementi, Singapore
I am not very tall but not a shortie. I am not very pretty but a little cutie. I am not afraid of the sun nor darkness. Everywhere there's fun, U'll see me around. That's me. I love to Dance, is my job n hobby. I love my job and my pretty students...( U r Awesome!!!) I love to play under the sun, so anything that is not difficult to pick up, I'll try n master it... I love to SIng, n hum my fav tune. I love to Design, my very own port-folio. That's me! Personality> Good + Bad... no one is perfect. Why good, Considerate, caring, alert, soft-hearted ... cant think of anymore, Why bad, Too straight-forward, quick-tempered, forgetful, sometimes lazy. Hate> a sly, back-biting people... "Always start a day with a smile...(";) Life is short and unpredictable. So Seize every moment with ur love ones Work smart, play hard... and go for wat u wan or u'll regret."
Previous Posts
Drop a Note




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home